More About Me
- I am a senior at Champlain College.
- I am currently studying Computer & Digital Forensics with a specialization in Cybersecurity.
- My recent work has also given me knowledge and background in Security Operation Center (SOC) Services.
- In regards to Digital Forensics, I have excelled and developed a genuine interest in Incident Response.
- I have worked on a Mobile Forensics Research Team as a Research Assistant for The Leahy Center for Digital Investigation (LCDI) during the Spring Semester of 2018. On this team, I worked with others to choose six specific mobile applications, by category, to look for and analyze any forensic artifacts.
- For the Summer of 2018, I continued my work at the LCDI as a Cybersecurity & Digital Forensic Analyst – Tier 2, helping with forensic cases as they came through and providing SOC services to clients utilizing ELK as my main day-to-day job. Renamed to Security Operations Analyst – Tier 2, I currently remain at this position as I finish my senior year.
I’m dedicated and passionate about what I am studying while always looking for ways to satisfy my addiction to McDonalds’ Frappes.