- DFIR Consultant at Arctic Wolf
- Champlain College Alumni – 2019
- Majored in Computer & Digital Forensics with a specialization in Cybersecurity.
- Additional knowledge and background in Security Operation Center (SOC) Services.
- Bad at Fantasy Football.
- Worked within a Mobile Forensics Research Team as a Research Assistant for The Leahy Center for Digital Investigation (LCDI) during the Spring Semester of 2018. On this team, Zach collaborated with others to choose six specific mobile applications, by category, to look for and analyze relevant forensic artifacts for mobile device investigations.
- Zach continued his work at the LCDI as a Security Operations Analyst – Tier 2, assisting with forensic cases as they came through and providing SOC services to clients utilizing the Elastic Stack (ELK).