More About Me
- DFIR Associate Consultant at RSM US LLP
- Champlain College Alumni – 2019
- Majored in Computer & Digital Forensics with a specialization in Cybersecurity.
- Additional knowledge and background in Security Operation Center (SOC) Services.
- Bad at Fantasy Football.
- Worked within a Mobile Forensics Research Team as a Research Assistant for The Leahy Center for Digital Investigation (LCDI) during the Spring Semester of 2018. On this team, I worked with others to choose six specific mobile applications, by category, to look for and analyze any forensic artifacts.
- I continued my work at the LCDI as a Security Operations Analyst – Tier 2, helping with forensic cases as they came through and providing SOC services to clients utilizing ELK as my main day-to-day job.
I’m dedicated, passionate, and always looking for ways to satisfy my addiction to McDonalds’ Frappes.